Seth's parents decided that their son would have wanted Bamboo to come back to live with us as a pet after the memorial service. This back story describes our relationship with Bamboo and Seth as well as Bamboo's relationship with the San Francisco Giants. As you can see from the picture, (notice the sad ears), Bamboo hates the San Diego Padres. We thought we raised her right, as a Padres fan, but we were mistaken.
When I take Bamboo on a walk she pulls hard to try to avoid Petco Park, where the Padres play. Keep in mind that she is a former guide dog and never pulls on her leash. This pulling doesn't just happen in the immediately area of the ballpark, but also includes about a three block radius around it. So, try as we may, it seems that Bamboo remains loyal to Seth and his Giants. Well played Seth, well played.
2. Do you watch An Idiot Abroad? If not, find it on Science Channel and/or on Netflix.
3. Jennifer Lawrence is so great, I really hope she wins the Academy award. Please watch Winter's Bone, The Hunger Games, and Silver Linings Playbook she is so great in all of them. I'm not sure who has made the decisions for her to be in these movies (her or an agent), but it is genius. She has portrayed a diverse array characters for such a young actor.
4. Two video clips you have probably already seen and if you haven't, you're welcome. Puppy on stairs (turn off the volume the lady's voice is pretty annoying) and LeBron's tackle.
5. Why did they get rid of the iron and replace it with a cat? I liked the iron.
6. Do you have a diagonal crossing in your neighborhood? I do and I love it. I can't really explain why I love crossing diagonally so much, I think it's the feeling of power. Holding up cars in all directions while I make my way through the intersection is a great feeling. I encourage you to try it some time.
7. Weight loss update time. To date I have lost 11.2 lbs. How do you like me now?
8. A YouTube channel you will not regret subscribing to: Kid President. Watch them all (in reverse order, the newest ones are on the top of the list) if you want to be awesome.