1. I just made a blanket for my grandpickle. Yep, my grandpickle. My daughter and son-in-law adopted an adorable kitty and named her Pickle.
2. I also made this one for a wedding present.
3. I love it when my fabric piles up like this. How is it so smart to do that on its own?
4. I'm done making blankets for a while.
5. I found this great tutorial on how to hem your jeans using the original hem.
6. When any bug in the world lands on me I try to flick it off. Unless it's a ladybug, in which case I say "awww". Why is that? I feel bad that I am so shallow that I only like ladybugs because they are cute. I am going to try to notice the inner beauty of bugs from now on.
7. When I go to a restaurant and they ask me if I want to keep my fork from my salad to use for my entree, I flip out on the inside. I don't want to lick my nasty fork and lay it on the gross table to save it for my meal. Disgusting!!!
8. Ok, Suburgatory you have jumped the shark. I feel like you have gone the way of The Office by taking the quirks of your characters way too far. You need to watch Seinfeld to see how you can take strong characters and keep them funny without going nutzo.
I will give you a try again next season to see if it was a fluke, but don't make me erase you off of my DVR like I did with The Office. You have been warned.
9. I watched The Devil's Own on Netflix and was not impressed. Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt and Ireland? Come on, that seems like a recipe for success. I am a sucker for movies about Ireland but this one was weak. Entertaining enough if you have a Netflix subscription, and you are really bored but, I have a better idea for you.
If you are looking for a great Irish film, watch The Wind That Shakes The Barley, also available on Netflix. I really love this movie. After typing the last sentence I just went and put it back into my queue so I can watch it again.
10. Have you seen this Restasis commercial? Oh.my.gosh, it's so funny. My favorite parts are: in the beginning she seems to "confess" to using eyedrops often, as if she were a drug addict. Then my favorite part...when her doctor tells her she has a disease, "that's a big deal". Hahahahaha. Then, her doctor talks to her in a whisper voice because apparently it is really traumatic getting this devastating diagnosis. Bahahhahahaha
11. While rewatching that commercial I was reminded of one of my all time favorites. If the word "mouth" is a major part of your ad why do you hire an actor that pronounces it like that?
12. Ok, movie fans...do you recognize this epic song? Why do I laugh so hard every time I hear it? Immaturity.
13. Cinco de Mayo time folks. Here is my favorite margarita recipe, thanks Ina.